Here is a breakdown of my experience and skills:
IT and Technical
- 6 Years experience offering technical support to businesses and schools. 2 of those years I was a network administrator in charge of servers, domain administration, and networking infrastructure.
- Created web platform to organise and parse information from documents (in XML and JSON formats) and present them in a word-like interface for editing.
- Used pyton and NLTK to analyse and utilise the natural language of documents to help predict and analyse content.
- Created a call-center (intranet) web application (using MySQL, HTML) to retrieve and store updates to a customer database for a distributor.
- In charge of website creation and maintenance for 2 years (St Andrew's School) and getting an IE6 only platform to work with other browsers.
- Used Citrix/Engage to remotely manage registration reports and run queries on student attendance and behaviour.
- Used VBA/Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spreadsheets to format and display limited results and charts based on a selected name or subject
- 2 years experience working with Apache Tomcat and ArcGIS/ArcIMS installations on both Windows Server and Redhat Linux Server.
Teaching and Training:
- 9+ years experience teaching ages 8-18 (KS2-KS5) Maths, ICT, and English Language.
- 3 years experience running training classes for employees on how to use different programs, features, and websites.
- Redesigned and modernised the ICT curriculum for KS2.
- Maths yearly sublevel progression for my students is double the recommended progression by ofsted for two years in a row.
- Assistant swimming coach for 2 years for KS4-5 students.
- I was the Chess Club coach for 2 years for KS2 students.
- I was ran a computer game making club for KS3 students for 2 years.
- I was a member of the Essex County Council ICT Working Group for 2 years where we helped create and share ICT resources and ideas for schools in Essex, UK.